Friday, September 02, 2011

'Zentangle' card class...Tuesday, September 27

"Zentangle" card class with Kristi VanDoren. Offered at 5:30 on Tuesday, September 27. Fee: $15
Just wanted to add a personal note about this class. I love the whole "zentangle" concept, which I didn't know about until Kristi showed me a sample recently. For those of you, like me, who don't keep up with "artsy" things, zentangle is an easy-to-learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. I've never been a good at doodles, but I want to try this! In this class, you'll be using metal stencils for the basic shape, then subdividing them into sections. Then, you'll use a sharp-pointed pen to create works of art! To sign up for this class, just call us at 417-886-0440.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS