Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall retreats...anyone ready?
I'm definitely ready for fall, my favorite season. Both of our fall retreats have been sold out for quite some time, but I had forgotten to post that information here. Right now, we're in that phase where some minor shuffling around is going on, and we also have a waiting list for both weekends. We're trying to get everything firmed up in the next week or so, and then we'll be able to see if we can handle an extra or two!

Going hand in hand with the previous post here about my lack of proofreading skills, I neglected to mention in the September printed newsletter that the remaining fees for the retreats are due a month prior to the retreat.

• If you are attending the October 21-23 retreat, your final payment is due by September 21.
• If you are attending the October 28-30 retreat, your final payment is due by September 28.

Soon, I'll be sending out emails with more information to those of you who are signed up. It will contain paid class info and other things you'll need to know! And if you need any information prior to that time, feel free to give us a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am attending the October 21-23 retreat and I cannot wait!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS