Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Tammy Roberts' October class project...


Exquisite isn't a word I use a great deal, but it's the one that came to mind when I saw the sample for Tammy Roberts' upcoming class at Scrapbook Generation. She's taken a simple kraft album by Graphic 45 and turned it into a thing of beauty. With only 15 spots available both times the class is offered, it's sure to be a sell-out.

This Graphic 45 Vintage Charm Calendar/Journal uses Graphic 45's Le' Romantique collection, and has all the little extra touches that we've come to expect from Tammy. The class is offered Tuesday, October 12 at 10 am and also Thursday, October 28 at 6 pm. Class fee is $20.

1 comment:

kroller said...

Debbie, could you put me down on oct 28th? If you can just use the card I use for my page kits each month. Thanks! Amy Roller

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS