Wednesday, April 21, 2010


As I've said before, I'm in love with red, white and blue. I've mentioned my red, white and blue shag carpet before, but I'm not sure if I've shared about my flag colored bell-bottoms in the late 60s. Luckily, no photos exist of that fashion adventure!

We R Memory Keepers has a wonderful patriotic collection that arrived at Scrapbook Generation today, and I'll forgive them for replacing white with a creamy tan! It's a large collection with lots of embellishments, plus paper and cardstock pads and those unbelievable 99-cent clear stamp sets!

SCRAPMANIA info:
• Just wanted to let you know that the doors will open at 8:30 Saturday morning at the Wilderness Creek Auditorium at Windermere. Keep driving past the registration building and just follow the signs. It's near the far edge of the property. If you see a white trailer that says "EnergyWise," you've found the right spot! (Scrapper dudes Jeremy and Don have started a new business, and we managed to talk them into loaning us their new rig to haul everything in!)

• I can't wait until Friday! Karin is the only one who has seen all 50 of the new paper collections, and I'm looking forward to checking out everything as we're organizing the Scrapmania store.

• We've had a few more people sign up today, and it's still not too late if you want to join us! Registration ends at 2 pm on Friday.

5 comments:

dawn said...

I really like the colors and stickers of this line. It's always fun to do 4th of July layouts. So funny about the change of white to cream paper, I love white paper. Have a great time this weekend everyone and know I'll be there in spirit. Can't wait for the dvd then can just pop that in anytime I scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

As a military wife I cannot wait to add this to my collection!!!

Tammy Hodges

Sharon said...

Oh how I wish I lived in your neck of the woods!!! I love looking at the pics of your store - and I would love to join you at one of your events!

Scrapbook Generation said...

I knew this would be a popular group! Dawn, we hope the DVD project is wrapped up soon. Tammy, this will make great military pages. Sharon, we wish that all our Facebook and blog buddies lived closer, too! I'd like to meet so many people that I've "talked" to here and on Facebook! -- Debbie

Christel said...

I also wish I lived closer. Sounds like alot of fun! I love the new We R Memory Keepers patriotic line. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS