Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Congratulations to Carey L., winner of our random drawing for the Scrapbook Generation September blog contest! Carey wins a $50 prize package that will be ready for her to pick up or to be shipped anytime after Thursday.

I really enjoyed reading all the answers to the question about whether you are a solitary scrapbooker or a social scrapbooker. Thanks to all of you for sharing your feelings about this topic. My answer to that question is that I find that I like a little of both! I truly enjoy going to my scrapbook area, getting out my supplies, and working on a layout by myself. Everything I need is within reach (or close by) and it's a relaxing, happy time for me. However, I also like going to retreats. It's fun to be away from the distractions of home, and fun to be around others who love this hobby.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS