Saturday, June 07, 2008




It's been a great Saturday at Scrapbook Generation! I would say the most popular items today have been the patriotic papers and embellishments. They're selling so quickly that I've already re-ordered the groups by Bo-Bunny and Scenic Route, and the groups by Reminsce and Rusty Pickle should arrive early to mid-week next week.

Yesterday was also a fun day for us, because the July issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine arrived, complete with Allison's second article. The article, "Shape Up!," starts on page 93 and explains how to easily and stylishly use the theme of your page in the design of the page. Ali also has two other layouts in the magazine, on pages 32 and 76. I had the chance to see the actual pages when she stopped in the store on her way to ship them off to CK, and they are really stunning! I can't wait until the real pages are sent back to her and we can display them here in Springfield MO!

On another topic, I did Midnight Madness duties last night, and I managed to get three layouts done, which is pretty much top speed for me! I'm sharing one today that was super easy. I used the sketch I had prepared for the sketch sessions today at SG, and just made a couple of small alterations. I absolutely love the Ella collection by Bo-Bunny. Those yellows, corals, reds, and greens are so summery and fun to work with!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS