Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I think I've caught up on my sleep now, and we're so glad that Scrapbook Generation's first of two fall retreats in Branson went so well. The ladies attending were lots of fun, and the pages in the layout contests we held were just outstanding. We also managed to infect lots of people with glimmer mist mania!

Here are some of the comments made by those attending the retreat...

-- "Thanks, ladies! It was great! Food was awesome, work areas were great. It made a nice relaxing weekend, a much needed rest!"

-- "I love the pizza boxes (prizes). I like the natural light in the scrapbook room. I like the quality of the store. I liked seeing the pages of the contest winners held up when they were announced. All-in-all a very nice experience. Great job overall. I will be back!"

-- "I really liked the space provided for each person! Freebies are always awesome!"

-- "This was my first time here and I had a blast. I look forward to coming back next year! Thanks for all the work you put into hosting this event for us!"

-- "Really appreciate that everyone wins something (pizza boxes)."

-- "Love the 'mini-store' and contest criteria. Love that there is plenty of food and drink! Can't wait until the next one!"

-- "I think it was fabulous!"

-- "This being my first retreat, I'm not sure I'm very qualified to give you adequate feedback. However, I can tell you I've thoroughly enjoyed my introduction to scrapbooking and the facilities and food you ladies provided helped to make that so."

-- "Wonderful organization, run smoothly."

-- "I always enjoy your retreats. They are well-organized and fun. Fiesta food was great! I'll be back in the fall."

-- "I enjoyed having more room. Good job as usual."

-- "Another great weekend! Keep up the good work! I appreciate all you guys do to make this such a fun, memorable weekend!"

-- "I really enjoy these retreats. Job well done."

-- "Love the store. Excellent space. Loved the place settings. Pizza boxes are awesome!"

-- "Good food. Good product selection."

-- "I think you guys have done a great job preparing this weekend. The snacks were wonderful. Thanks for all your hard work. I wouldn't change a thing!

-- "Loved the products you made available for purchase. Food was wonderful!

-- "Really enjoyed it! Can't wait to come back."

-- "Loved it all!"

-- "Loved the retreat, enjoyed both page layout classes. Food, snacks, location good."

-- "Outstanding -- it will be an annual event. You guys couldn't have been nicer!"

-- "I love your retreat and can't wait until the next one. Have you ever thought of having a summer retreat? We would love it! The only thing we need is more retreats!"

-- "This was my first retreat ever and I loved it! I want to come back every year."

-- "This was one of the best scrapbooking events I have been to! The themes and food were awesome! The prizes and snacks were great! The wide space and people were amazing. I will definitely be back. Thank you for all your hard work and energy you put into it!"

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS