Saturday, December 29, 2007




Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had so much fun watching Drew play with his toys on Christmas day. Having a little one around certainly makes the holiday more joyous!

My husband and I tried to go on a little get-away the next day, but it wasn't to be. He ended up sick the first night, and I had to drive him back home, then play nurse for a couple of days, then bring him to the city to the urgent care place, then play nurse some more! Not exactly what we had planned. I know he's better now that he's started grading my nursing abilities and deducting points if I don't check on him hourly.

While I was gone, Scrapbook Generation got a new supply of the cool new Pull EZ ribbon purses, in pink, blue, and lavendar. They are a big hit, and it looks like shipment #3 won't be far off!

I also wanted to show you a picture of the beautiful new love and Valentine collections from My Minds Eye. Great papers, and die cuts to match!

Changing the subject, thank you so much for the huge response to our new "Remember Them" Club, which can best be described as a heritage book with some fun twists and a unique way of remembering family and other important people in your life. Those of you who are already signed up can pick up your albums and free first page kit (complete with beautiful glittery chipboard titles and accents) on New Year's Day! And for you procrastinators, just like the "Remember Me" Club, you may sign up at any time.

The other pressing issue at this time of the year is Scrapbook Generation's two spring retreats in Branson. As you know, the March 14 retreat is sold out, and we have limited spots in the March 7 retreat. We will be sending out confirmation letters within the next week, and will begin accepting deposits January 1. If you want to attend the March 7 retreat, I recommend calling us as quickly as possible. I'll explain more about both retreats in a post next week!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS